The Irish Funds 7th Annual UK Symposium will take place in London on Thursday, 21 November 2019.
Besides keynote addresses from the Department of Finance and the Central Bank of Ireland, main topics covered are:
- Behavioural Science for Fund Management
- Cybersecurity in asset management
- Brexit & the future of cross border financial services in Europe
- Distribution of Irish funds into the UK
- What role can investors play in tackling climate change?
ACOLIN will be represented with Lorcan Murphy and Daniel Pippard.
Date and Venue
7th Annual UK Symposium
Date: Thursday, 21 November 2019
Venue: ETC Venues, 155 Bishopsgate, London EC2M 3YD, UK
To view the full agenda and register, please click here.