Pino-Sun Becker, Group Head Compliance & Risk at ACOLIN, spoke at the Distribution Risk & Oversight conference on January 20.
- Mapping what responsibilities are currently being delegated
- Is appointment of third party distributors a delegation?
- Maintaining effective oversight of delegated functions
- Specificities of more complex set ups
- Global distribution, sub-distribution and private placement
- Interaction with AML/CFT, the ManCo and central administrator
- How the shifting responsibilities of ManCos has been affecting distribution oversight
- The changing expectations from and challenges for a ManCo to meet recent regulatory developments
- The expected responsibilities of funds vs delegated activities
Watch this video for a summary of the discussion.