View the recording of this online event from our expert webinar series on successful cross-border fund distribution.
DATE of the recording: 2 December 2020, 3 pm CET
Please view here.
Aleksandar Kozacenko, Head Data Strategy and Governance, and Steffen Hölscher, Senior Business Development Manager, discuss key challenges around fund data management in Europe. They share some practical information on how to implement a successful fund data management process.
- Overview of European fund data management landscape and current trends (key data vendors, company mergers)
- Overview of different fund data types and their use (static, dynamic, regulatory data and holdings)
- Fund data management at ACOLIN as a part of Distribution Network Management service
- European MiFID Template (EMT) 3.0
- Fund distribution partner data requirements
- Country examples: cross-border fund data management process (Switzerland, UK and Germany)
- What is an "openfunds" standard?
- Questions and answers
The recording of our first webinar on European Funds Distribution Market is also available here with Lorcan Murphy, Managing Director, and Sandro Thaler, Head of Distribution Services.
ACOLIN offers its webinars on BrightTALK channel, a professional webinar hosting and content platform, widely accepted by the fund management industry. If you are joining for the first time, you will be requested to create a simple account upon registration.
Stay tuned on the BrightTALK channel to find out about other upcoming online events.