Are you a fund company, asset manager or finance boutique that is seeking to expand your international distribution activities? Are you interested in the Swiss, German, Nordic, Asian, Middle-Eastern or Latin American markets? Do you want to grow efficiently and sustainably, whilst in compliance with local laws and regulations?
With ACOLIN as your partner, you gain efficient access to a constantly growing global distribution network comprising key fund platforms, banks and other distribution partners. We will also assist you in obtaining the necessary authorizations so your products can be distributed across Europe and beyond. We are specialized on all UCITS & AIFMD Products – in most global financial hubs. ACOLINs services have been carefully designed and can be accessed on a modular basis to best fit your needs.
- 2006 - Founding of Fortune Fund Services, regulated and supervised by FINMA
- 2010 - Renamed ACOLIN – short for "All Collective Investments"
- 2011 - First representative offices and subsidiaries open in Europe (authorised by BaFin and beforehand by CSSF)
- 2018 - Transition to a holding company structure
- 2019 - Acquisition of and merger with Hugo Funds Services SA
- 2020 - MBO supported by Sovereign Capital Partners
- 2021 - Acquisition of Fundbase and GFA
FACTS & FIGURES
- More than 100 dedicated and long-serving employees
- Headquartered in Zurich. Branches in Geneva, Konstanz, Frankfurt am Main, Luxembourg, London, Bratislava, and Belgrade. Representative offices in Dublin, Milan, and Madrid
- Active in more than 30 countries around the world
- Representing more than 1,800 funds
- Access to the most important distribution partners and platforms with more than 3000 sub-distributors globally
- Proprietary publication platform – fundpublications.com – certified by FINMA and FSMA